Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New blog name?

I guess I'm gonna have to change our blog name... just not the web address... it's 3 Cains becoming 4! :)
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and got wonderful news! #1, the baby is perfect... 10 fingers and 10 toes and beautifully growing with no abnormalities... squirming and kicking the whole time. And.... we are going to have a BOY! For some reason I was so shocked! Not sure why, that's what they predicted at 12 weeks, but I was just so sure I was going to have another girl. I don't even know what I am going to do with a cute little rowdy boy, but I look forward to it! We now have to decide on a name... we have like 4 that we like... at least there's only 2 middle names to pick from! LOL!
Well... that's about it for now. I'll have to post some pictures of the ultrasound in a bit.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment