Wednesday, August 3, 2011

28 wks: Officially the 3rd trimester!!

Ok... to blog more about pregnancy....
I am in the 3rd trimester! Woohoo!
How on earth did this happen so quickly? I even officially am going from 1 visit every 4 weeks, to 1 visit every 2 weeks. I am hoping it will help this pregnancy go by even quicker. I have been having a LOT of pelvic and hip pain. I know it's normal, but it doesn't make it any less uncomfortable.
I also have been having Braxton Hicks daily! I never had them with Madilyn, and I get about 5-10 per day now... quite interesting how different pregnancies can be!

Stats @ my 28 week appt:
weight - good! I am right on track, doing good! :)
measurements - he is right where he needs to be, squirming around and making mommy uncomfortable!
Heart-rate - I was talking... so I didn't hear the rate, but it was perfect! :)
Blood pressure - doing good! And no swelling yet for this mommy!

So, overall, doing good!
I do need a LOT more sleep, I feel like I could use like a 3 hour nap every day... and that's just not gonna happen... but it's all good! I take advantage when I can and get a little nap in when possible.

Ok... and really truly, I will post pictures of the house. I just keep forgetting... :) I will... soon! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment