Thursday, January 19, 2012

Levi is 3 months old!!! :)




I like to put up the past pictures so that you can see how he's changed and grown! :) He's getting such a sweet personality. He LOVES Madilyn, he will be watching her with this huge smile on his face. She is so sweet to him too. She just loves on him constantly.
He is currently going thru a growth spurt, and, if allowed, would probably eat every hour. I have been feeding him every 1 1/2 to 2 hours today, and yesterday. Whew! I was EXHAUSTED by the end of the day!!! He is around 13 pounds, but doesn't have another appt till he is 4 months old. He coos and smiles at his mommy, and I sure love it! He hasn't giggled yet, but he's gotten close a couple of times. He is a sweetheart, and lights up our home!! He's a great sleeper too! Once he has finished eating, finally... he sleeps from around 9:30 or 10 at night until 7:30 or 8 in the morning. I do put him down around 7 or 7:30, and then "dream feed" at the 9:30 or 10 feed... but technically he is done eating at the last feeding. He takes 3-4 naps during the day, but he'd rather be up to be quite honest. He's so funny. I want him so badly to take an hour to 1 1/2 hour nap, but he likes 30 to 45 min naps, then he wants to eat, and be up looking around and cooing and smiling. He's such a sweet and happy baby. If his tummy is full, and diaper is clean, he's a happy camper! Always!
He does have the same skin issues as Madilyn, but thankfully I know how to handle it, so it shouldn't get near as bad as hers did. He's got a very dry scaly head, it's pretty cute actually... but I just get him all "greased up" and he's good. HA!
Well, that's it for now, I promised Madilyn I would make her hair pretty and paint her fingernails, so gotta go!!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment