Monday, March 19, 2012

5 months!


My little man is 5 months old! I can't believe it! He's done so much in the last month, and I haven't done great at keeping up with documenting. Here goes!

- He is rolling over both ways... he can roll tummy to back, and back to tummy.
- He is eating oatmeal baby cereal.
- He has tried sweet potatoes, peaches, apples, pears and bananas. His favorite are DEFINITELY bananas. He opens his mouth wider, and makes cute  noises while he's eating them. :)
- He is reaching for my face, and can reach and grab things. He grabs and pulls things to his mouth. He still drops things if you hand him a second thing if he already has something in his hand.
- He is so ticklish! It's very easy to get him to giggle. Just tickle his ribs, and it gets him!
- He LOVES his big sister! He'll just smile and coo at her. He's a big fan of hers, and she adores him!
- He's a talker! He just coos, and makes noises. That's how I know he's up in the morning. He'll just sit in bed and "talk" until I go get him. :)
- He has started to grab everything! My hair, my earrings, my mouth... etc. Anything and everything!
- I have started trying to get him to sit. I think Madilyn was almost sitting on her own at this age, but I don't think I put Levi down as much as I did Madi. I was so worried about spoiling her... lol! He's kinda got the "tripod" sit down, but he's very wobbly.
- He's the cutest boy I've ever seen in my entire life. Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment