Thursday, August 2, 2012

9 month stats

Levi had a "sick" visit at the doctor today, and it was supposed to be his 9 month well visit. He went to bed fine last night, and I checked on him to feed him one last time, and he had a pretty decent fever. It was about 101 under the arm... but I feel like my thermometer sucks, because he felt warmer than that. Anyways, we cooled him down, etc. and went to the doctor today. I guess it's just a virus, and he's got a red, sore throat. We'll have to stay home for a couple days till it goes away.
We still got our shot, since it was just a virus, and it about ripped my heart out! His little lip puckered out, and tears came streaming down, I about cried! Sweet baby... I hate it when he's unhappy, or hurts. It's not fair that babies hurt. Not far at all!
His stats are: 18.8lbs (I thought 20, but I was a bit off!) which is 25th percentile. His length is 28.75" which is 50th to 55th percentile. His head is 18" around, which is also about the 55th percentile.
The only things he's not doing WELL that they asked me about is pulling up to standing. He does pull up, and crawls up onto the lower part of the coffee table, etc... and onto mommy and daddy, but he doesn't pull up in his crib yet, and doesn't pull up very well on the furniture yet. He also doesn't play "patty cake"... didn't even think to try playing it! I'll have to work on that one.
Here he is @ about 8 1/2 months... and I'm showing it because I pulled up Madilyn's stats at 9 months:


Madilyn was 17lbs even, and 27 1/2" long. She was a bit smaller! :) Here's a picture of her walking behind her push walker @ 9 months. Levi, there is no way he could do that right now! He's just content crawling. He's such a happy boy! It's fun to see their differences!



Well, that's it for now!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment