Thursday, March 26, 2009

37 Week appointment

So, I had my 37 week appointment yesterday, and Madilyn is growing beautifully! She is head down, but not "engaged" as you say, she's not ready to come out basically. But that's good, she's still got 3 weeks to get ready for the world. I am not dilated even slightly, so we'll pray that by my due date I will be, it would make labor a little easier :0)!
The picture above was taken by John on my 26th birthday, 02/21/09. I THINK I was 32 or 34 weeks there. He is obviously talented at photoshop! He did a great job! I will have my last ultrasound on my due date (or close to it) if I haven't gone into labor yet. Of course by then, we'll be posting pictures of Madilyn soon, so it won't be quite as exciting.
Well, that's about it for now... not too many braxton hicks contractions this week, so Madilyn is comfy and cozy inside and just relaxing in the cramped quarters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment