Monday, April 11, 2011

We close on Thursday!

AAAAAAH!
I really think I am still in denial, cuz seriously... I don't think I'm as excited as I should be! I can't believe we are going to have this house!
Anyways, we get to close on Thursday at 3pm! I have my 12 week ultrasound the same day @ 10:50am, so please be praying everything goes well! We will be cleaning on Friday, and officially moving our stuff in on Saturday! Whew! SO excited! :)
I was giving Madilyn a bath the other night... seems like I had her take one every night... I was feeling so rotten the past couple of weeks that the only way I could contain her was in the bathtub ;)... so she got at least 1 a day... sometimes 2! lol! Hey, she was clean! With her eczema she hasn't had a bath that often in a while! Anywho... her hair is really starting to get long, so I took the "cliche" soap in the hair picture...
I had a hard time getting her to sit still in order to take the picture, but I got it! :)

Thanks for your prayers! We can't wait to be homeowners again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky! Do you have any photos of the house to share yet? Lisa and Brent

    ReplyDelete