Friday, September 11, 2009

Moe's

I have to say that John's favorite food is anything Mexican... he LOVES it!! The only Mexican food that I really like in SC is probably Moe's or Qdoba, more a "fresh-mex" I guess you could say. So, anyways, we were at Moe's the other day and have discovered that Madi may be following in her daddy's footsteps!!! :) Here's some pictures!


Here is Madilyn trying so hard to get that burrito to her mouth... I think she thinks it looks quite tasty!!! :)

Here is the damage of her trying to get it into her mouth... poor John, he had to try to cover that with tinfoil to eat it...

A closer picture of the damage.

It's like she's looking at his mouth and saying... is that where that burrito went?? And now, "Daddy, are you listening to me? I wanted that burrito!!"

So, we had some fun at Moe's, we do love that place!!!! And, it seems, Madilyn does too! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment