Monday, September 21, 2009

Some cute stuff

I took some pictures at home for Madilyn's 5 month "photo shoot". I started doing the photoshop thing and re-touching and it took me WAY longer than I thought! Man, I don't remember everything from college in my graphics arts class... I have to re-acquaint myself! SO, here's the 3 pictures that I did finish, and then there's a video of Madilyn showing her MAD talents!! :)

I got her to look up at the light, doesn't she look precious?

In her Gamecocks "cheerleader" outfit that Grandma got her.


My sweet girl, isn't she sweet? She was giggling at me here...



Here she is showing how good she's getting at rolling over! She kept doing it over and over last night, it was so cute! It was like she realized she could do it on her own and just wanted to keep showing us!!! She's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment