Thursday, September 10, 2009

My cute little girl!

So, we have had a lot of fun the past few weeks! We tried out that new Drew Park splash pad that's downtown off of Harden, and it was pretty fun! I am glad it was free because honestly, Madilyn was only slightly amused... :) We dipped her toes in it, and her hands, and then she was done. Her cousin Preston had a blast though, as most little boys, he LOVES water!!
Madilyn is getting so much better at rolling from her tummy to her back! When I help her roll to her tummy from her back she wants to see me, and rolls right back over to her back again! She does that to my mom while she's watching her during the day quite often! Madilyn has also been trying lots of fun new foods! She has cereal 2x a day, and we mix in some fruits or veggies. She has tried apples (LOVES them!!), squash and now pears. I am not sure if apples or pears are her favorite, but she actually liked the squash, she kept opening her mouth for more!!! SO cute!
She's giggling at the funniest things lately. If she's in a funny mood, she'll just giggle at anything, I love it!
She's also really getting to know her routine. For some reason, the thing that I love is when I lay her down for a nap, or for the night, she looks for her music in her crib to turn on, then she curls up on her side clutching her blanket and sucking on her fingers and goes to sleep... how sweet!!!
The main reason I had to write today is because I got a really cute video of Madilyn that I had to share... enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Tell me more about this splash park - I know nothing!

    ReplyDelete