Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday, and the latest news!

HAPPY EASTER!!! (A couple days later)
Here is a picture of us at our lovely table with our Easter dinner. Me, being 39 weeks pregnant, and John getting excited! My parents came over with wonderful food, and helped us prepare!
Here's our beautifully set table
Us, with the yummy food!!! We used our wedding china for the first time... how hilarious is that?! We have been married for 2 1/2 years, and never touched it! It was fun to pull it out!

So, for the NEWS!!!
We had our "40 week" appointment today (Wednesday) and found out that our sweet little girl is breech! She is tushie first, and probably why her mommy wasn't dilating at all! So, due to the face that I am uncomfortable with the risks of manually turning the baby, and the low percentage of success, we opted for the scheduled c-section! So, Madilyn will be born around 7:30am on Friday, April 17th, her due date. We are thrilled! I am still in shock that I will be having a c-section, but I think it's going to go well. I am glad that they found out via ultrasound, since this whole time my doctor thought that she was head first. I didn't want to have an emergency c-section!! Please keep us in your prayers on Friday morning, as our beautiful baby is going to be born. As per the ultrasound, she is approximately 7 lbs and 13 oz, and has lots of hair! They said something about her being in the 74th percentile. Not sure what that means, but the ultrasound tech said it was good.
We will be at Palmetto Baptist Hospital, and they said the stay is around 3 days (I think)... I wasn't listening very closely, I was kinda in shock. We'd love to have visitors, just call first. :0)
I'll give any more updates if we have any, otherwise... look for pictures in about 2-3 days!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! I know you guys are ready to meet your precious baby girl! I'll be praying for a safe delivery and quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete