Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Recliner!!!

I will have to post a picture of our recliner later, but I am telling you... I love our new recliner! John's dad, Paul, bought it for us so I could use it with feeding Madilyn, and then it would be able to easily make a transition into our living room later on when she gets bigger. I am telling you though, anyone who is past about 35 weeks pregnant and having trouble sleeping... if you have a recliner, try sleeping in it! I have had so much trouble sleeping, I was getting MAYBE 4 hours of sleep a night and waking up every hour to hour and a half. Last night I was fed up and decided I was going to try out the recliner, it just looked so comfy. I thought maybe sleeping slightly inclined would help keep me comfy and with my breathing due to allergies... I slept over 7 hours!!! I only woke up 2x during the night... Paul, thank you! It's working already for me and Madilyn isn't even here!!! :0)
Anyways, my appointment is tomorrow, but I just had to write about our recliner because I was so relieved this morning when I woke up and realized how much sleep I had gotten. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment