Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pictures!!

So, we are finishing things up before our little bundle of joy arrives, and we are very proud, and had to share some pictures!!!
First of all, last summer we bought a table from some family friends for $25.00. Since then John has been learning how to do wood work, etc. It was light wood, with tile on the top and white paint. (Not exactly our style in our home). John has done an amazing job, with a little help from the family, completely re-doing the whole table set, and it looks amazing!!!
We also have pictures of our recliner! I put the blanket over it that my aunt made for Madilyn because it goes with the room so perfectly.
So, here ya go!!!!


Other than that, I am currently at 39 weeks and 2 days... due this coming Friday. Not sure if Madilyn will feel like making an appearance on her own or not yet. No contractions (at least none that I feel) lately, so we are just truckin' along, and she's just doing her thing growing!! :0) I am not planning on going much of anywhere in the next few days. I pretty much feel like being at home where I am comfortable and people know where I am. I am still doing well though!
Happy Easter everyone! The Lord sure has blessed us, and it's wonderful to be able to be pregnant on Easter and celebrate the miracle of His resurrection, and see the amazing things that He has done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment