Sunday, April 19, 2009

Madilyn's life day 3







Thank you for checking in! It's me, Grama Pam again. I thought I'd post a couple of "day 3" pictures.

The Cain's--family of 3, are doing great! Little Madilyn lost a few ounces, ( at 7 lbs 6 oz) but after a good check up, the doctors have decided she is fine. Becky is learning the "tricks of the trade" in regards to feeding little Madilyn and she is getting cuter every day! (Did you have any doubts that her Grama would think anything less?)

John and Becky are thinking smart, and have had Madilyn go to the newborn nursery between feedings at night. Good thinking, since there is no newborn nursery with a nursing staff at home! However....there will be Grama Pam, and she will be excitedly ready for "night duty"!

Becky is doing remarkably well after surgery, but still needing to take the pain medicines. I know she will follow doctors orders!

Keep John, Becky, and little Madilyn in your prayers!
---Grama Pam



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Madilyn is adorable!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all! She is so adorable. I am glad that they are allowing her to go to the nursery between feedings-I didn't do it the first night and wish I would have. Thanks Grama Pam for posting new pictures! Can't wait to see more.

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete