Friday, April 3, 2009

OFFICIALLY 38 weeks

So, today I am officially 38 weeks, and I feel like Madilyn is hanging out so low down that I cannot walk. I took a walk on Wednesday night for about 20 minutes so see if I could get anything started (and no, I didn't), and came into work on Thursday hardly being able to walk, having to hold onto the counter, and basically stay sitting down all day. It's crazy how a little person inside of you can affect so much! Today is much better, I can walk with almost no trouble, but my feet are like little blown up life rafts... ha! I am hoping it's just the humidity of SC causing it, I will think positively and go with that.
My next appointment is on Wednesday the 8th, and after that I am going with my mom to treat myself to a pedicure! Hopefully I won't go into labor before then... it will be a lot easier to get a pedicure before Madilyn arrives. :0) Please be praying that at my next appointment there will be some progress for the weary mother to hear about!! The lost sleep and being uncomfortable feeling is getting me ready for motherhood I know, but I do need some encouraging words coming out of my doctors mouth... that MAYBE I will go into labor on my due date... We will see!! I will make sure to post an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment